The JPRA seeks Counselors for its After School Program, which operates at the community centre from September to June throughout the school year. The program offers many different clubs including swimming, cooking, gym, drama, home work and more. Successful candidates’ primary responsibilities are to supervise children and to ensure that children take part in the daily, planned program activities in a safe and secure environment.
Monday to Friday: 2:30-5:30 p.m.
Specific duties include:
- Planning and implementing daily activities
- Adhering to safe policies and procedures
- Establishing and maintaining open communication with parents
- Previous experience working in a children’s program or camp an asset
- Must have First Aid and CPR certification or be willing to complete certification
- Must provide proof of police record check or undergo one
- Must undergo an interview with the ASP Coordinator
Drop off your resume in person at the centre or by e-mail to
Sarah Routliffe at email@example.com
Jack Purcell Recreation Association