The JPRA is seeking experienced group fitness instructors for its evening Fitness Program. Candidates must be certified (Canfit Pro) with minimum of 3 to 5 years teaching a variety of workouts including step, interval training, weight training, total body sculpt, aerobics, etc.
Familiarity with a community centre environment is an asset. Required to teach at least once per week (1 hour class) and substitute for other instructors as needed.
Deadline is Friday August 14, 2017. Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Monday to Thursday: evening classes
- Must be a certified group fitness instructor
- Must carry liability insurance or be willing to purchase same
- Must have 3 to 5 years minimum experience teaching group fitness
- Must have CPRA certification
- Must undergo an interview and orientation with the Fitness Coordinator and General Manager
Drop off your resumes in confidence either in person at the centre or by e-mail to:
Fitness Coordinator, Jack Purcell Recreation Association at firstname.lastname@example.org