The JPRA is seeking experienced group fitness instructors for its evening Fitness Program. Candidates must be certified (Canfit Pro) with minimum of 3 to 5 years teaching a variety of workouts including step, interval training, weight training, total body sculpt, aerobics, etc.
Familiarity with a community centre environment is an asset. Currently we are looking for substitute instructors.
Monday to Thursday: evening classes
- Must be a certified group fitness instructor
- Must carry liability insurance or be willing to purchase same
- Must have 3 to 5 years minimum experience teaching group fitness
- Must have CPRA certification
- Must undergo an interview and orientation with the Fitness Coordinator and General Manager
Drop off your resumes in confidence either in person at the centre or by e-mail to:
Fitness Coordinator, Jack Purcell Recreation Association at email@example.com