Peter’s cross-training class uses a mix of interval training, circuit training, sports conditioning and Tabata. You’ll improve your overall fitness level through endurance training, calisthenics and strength training. The last part of the class is devoted to your core muscles. Peter changes the format, routines and equipment every week, so you’ll get a taste of the variety available in the world of group exercise.(Please arrive early to set up equipment.)
Focus: Muscle Conditioning and Toning
- Participants must wear proper shoes to protect their feet in all these workouts.
- Bring water to keep hydrated throughout your workout.
- Register for One Class and Get a Second Class of Equal or Lesser Value at 50% Off!
- Purchase a 10-visit pass for only $75.00(+HST).
- The passes are restricted for use within each session.
- You can register for a fitness class any time during the session. Fees are prorated.