In this all-inclusive, dynamic, and multifaceted class, you’ll improve your overall fitness level, including your strength and flexibility. This hour-long cross training class uses a mix of interval training and circuit training formats that incorporate elements of endurance training, calisthenics, and strength training to help develop overall body fitness. The last part of the class will be devoted to work on your core muscles. Workout format and structure will change from week to week to meet class goals and offer participants a taste of the variety available in the world of group exercise.(Please arrive early to set up equipment.)
Focus: Muscle Conditioning and Toning
- Participants must wear proper shoes to protect their feet in all these workouts.
- Bring water to keep hydrated throughout your workout.
- Register for One Class and Get a Second Class of Equal or Lesser Value at 50% Off!
- Purchase a 10-visit pass for only $75.00(+HST).
- The passes are restricted for use within each session.
- You can register for a fitness class any time during the session. Fees are prorated.