Lee’s class combines both coaching and instructing, and is intended for multi-levels of fitness. She includes high intensity interval training [HIIT], strength training through Tabata and weight lifting and, occasionally, she’ll add some ladder drills to increase your speed, agility and quickness. Her workout is designed to leave you feeling good and strong after completing each class.
(Please arrive early to set up equipment.)
Focus: Cardiovascular Strength and Toning
- Participants must wear proper shoes to protect their feet in all these workouts.
- Bring water to keep hydrated throughout your workout.
- Register for One Class and Get a Second Class of Equal or Lesser Value at 50% Off!
- Purchase a 10-visit pass for only $75.00(+HST).
- The passes are restricted for use within each session.
- You can register for a fitness class any time during the session. Fees are prorated three weeks from the start of the program.